Friday, July 3, 2009


Howdy All
In my last writing, I told you that my passion is for flying. Well I need to focus on that somewhat. I like all kind of flying. Gliders, power aircraft (winged), but what I love the most is Powered Parachutes and I’ll bet you say, what? Why that?
Did you ever dream of flying like a bird, soaring over the landscape? Well my friend, you are in luck. You can do that in a powered parachute. It is the most wonderful feeling. It is like flying a motorcycle, only a little slower, the wind in your face, the view is fantastic. You can fly from 3 feet off the ground to 10,000 feet and it is all breathtaking. I will give some sites next time or you can just Google, powered parachutes or go to YouTube and type in the same.
Until next time
Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment